We’re looking forward to your remarks at the fifth annual Eccles Family Rural West Conference. This page contains detailed information regarding logistics.
- Air travel and ground transport
- The Bill Lane Center is pleased to cover the cost of your air travel and ground transport to/from ABQ and the conference. ABQ is the preferred airport given seasonal weather conditions in northern New Mexico. To ensure full reimbursement, Stanford University requires that you:
- Purchase an economy class fare
- Retain your boarding passes
- Email a copy of your airfare receipt to Jessica Dutro, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving your air itinerary, Jessica will provide your information to Sandia Shuttle. Your roundtrip shuttle to/from the airport to the Hotel Santa Fe will be prepaid.
- Mileage reimbursement
- For our panelists traveling within New Mexico, the Bill Lane Center is pleased to cover the cost of your miles driven to/from the conference at the IRS approved rate. Please email Jessica Dutro, email@example.com your address of origin.
Hotel accommodation for out-of-town panelists will be prepaid directly to the Hotel Santa Fe. When registering for the conference, please indicate which nights you will require accommodation (March 23 and/or 24). For those wishing to arrive early or extend your stay, the conference rate is available for three days prior and after the conference. You can book through this special website or call the hotel at 855-825-9876 and mention Stanford Rural West Conference or discount code 17S021.
Panelist Checklist in Advance of Conference
- By February 23, please:
- Book your air transport
- By March 1, please:
- Send your preferred biography, title and photo for use in conference materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete this online media release form
- By March 15, please:
- Connect with your moderator for your pre-panel conference call
- Complete this form indicating if you will be using slides, and sharing the title of your presentation