Bruce Cain, the Eccles Family Director of the Bill Lane Center for the American West, and Hope Eccles, advisory council member of the Center, welcomed attendees to the Eccles Rural West Conference 2016. David M. Kennedy, the co-founder of the Center, spoke about the origins of the Rural West Initiative and took attendees on a flyover tour of the emerging Pacific Northwest National Scenic Trail.
Held March 17, 2016 at the University of Montana in Missoula, MT
Speakers Click to cue video
- Bruce E. Cain, Bill Lane Center for the American West, Stanford cue video
- Hope Eccles, Advisory Council, Bill Lane Center for the American West cue video
- David M. Kennedy, Co-Founder, Bill Lane Center for the American West, “Defining the Rural West” cue video
- David M. Kennedy, Flyover tour of “The Pacific Northwest National Scenic Trail” cue video
- Questions and Discussion cue video